AMI Event Safety Protocol Reminders
The Association of Medical Illustrators looks forward to providing a successful and safe event with the health and well-being of our attendees, volunteers and staff being our top priority. Please review the following safety protocols carefully and be mindful of others while in attendance at the AMI Annual Conference and related events in Henderson, Nevada.
Safety Protocols and Expectations:
- Vaccination: At this time, AMI will not require proof of vaccination records on site.
- Masks: While masks are not required, please respect those who choose to wear one. Disposable masks will be available for attendees at registration.
- Symptom Checks: We ask that all attendees and staff come symptom-free of illness and refrain from attending functions should they begin feeling under the weather, or exhibit any symptoms related to COVID-19. If you were recently exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, you should not attend.
- Social distancing: Please be mindful of others and do not approach for handshakes or hugs unless you first inquire about the comfort level of those you are greeting, or check the attendee’s comfort level sticker on their name badge.
- Food/Catering Services: All food and beverage will be served by professional catering staff who practice the highest level of protocol safety.
- Sanitization: Attendees and staff should use hand sanitizer frequently to protect themselves and others. Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the host hotel.
- Information Sharing: Should a participant receive a positive COVID-19 diagnosis during, or within 14 days after attending the event, participants are obligated to report the positive diagnosis and inform the AMI Headquarters for necessary follow-up with fellow attendees.
AMI reserves the right to modify these policies and procedures at any given time. Updates or changes will be added to the AMI event website, communicated to members, and provided to registered event attendees through various communications and updates to this webpage. AMI staff is available at email@example.com to answer any questions or address any concerns as we work together to ensure a safe event.