2021 AMI Online Salon
- Entrant Name: Ezgi Bozogullarindan
- Client: Student Project
- Copyright: Ezgi Bozogullarindan, 2021
- Medium/software used: Procreate
- Final presentation format: Magazine Article Illustration
- Primary Audience: Medical Students
In this illustration; tonsil stones, which is resulted in hard stones of various sizes formed with the accumulation of dead cells, mucus, saliva and food residues in the tonsillar crypts were described. Here, in the necessary situations, it was emphasized that the gently use of a cotton rod for manual lifting of superficial and small tonsil stones is better option than use of a hard object such as toothbrush. To be able to attract the interest of medical students and to increase the memorability of the subject, it was drawn in a cartoonized form and it is given place to funny details.