2021 AMI Online Salon
ACGT Rebrand and Digital Campaign
- Entrant Name: Justin Klein
- Other Contributors: Ben Hewett
- Client: The Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy
- Copyright: Mito Pop, 2021
- Medium/software used: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, WordPress
- Final presentation format: World Wide Web
- Primary Audience: General donors of all age groups, cancer patients, caregivers, academia, and the larger biotech and pharma industries.
In 2001, Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy became a leading non-profit focusing on cancer cell and gene therapy. Unlike other cancer research organizations, the Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy funds innovative cancer therapy models by recognizing and advancing novel cell and gene therapy studies with the world’s leading cancer researchers. While the organization was well established with legacy donor audiences, it needed to appeal to a new younger, more socially active donor set. What we were trying to solve: To breathe new life into the brand and digital ecosystem to open up donor channels and appeal to a broader range of industry partners. How we addressed the challenge: The design process included a complete rebrand that culminated with a new brand expression, illustrating how this small but nimble organization is rapidly changing the face of research for all cancer types.