2020 Online Salon
What You Should Know About Esophageal Cancer
- Entrant Name: Michael Linkinhoker
- Membership Type: Professional Submission
- Other Contributors: Michael Linkinhoker
- Address: Baltimore, Maryland USA
- Client: Parkview Cancer Institute
- Copyright: 2019 Link Studio, LLC
- Medium/software used: Adobe Illustrator / Animate / AfterEffects
- Final presentation format: Video
- Primary Audience: Patient education
The primary purpose for this video is to engage with patients and give general wide-ranging information about esophageal cancer while patients attend appointments at the Parkview Cancer Institute.
The video communicates information in plain language about esophageal cancer that is accessible for the patient and general public population. Topics include an overview by Parkview Cancer Institute President, Neil Sharma, MD, an overview of esophageal anatomy, what esophageal cancer is, types of esophageal cancer, signs and symptoms, diagnostic techniques, treatment options, staging and survival rates, and clinical trials available at Parkview Cancer Institute.