2020 Online Salon
- Entrant Name: Jordan Thornton
- Membership Type: Student Submission
- Other Contributors:
- Address: Augusta, Georgia USA
- Client: Augusta University Women’s Health
- Copyright: 2020 Jordan Thornton and Augusta University
- Medium/software used: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
- Final presentation format: Gate fold brochure for distribution at the clinic.
- Primary Audience: Female patients suffering from pelvic floor disorders.
The subject matter of “down there” can make women feel uncomfortable addressing pelvic floor disorders with their physician. This brochure provides a graphic explanation of pelvic floor disorders to patients at a urogynecology clinic. This brochure seeks to make a conversation with a physician easier to comprehend using illustrations, while making the information visually appealing.