2020 Online Salon
Plaintiff’s damaged right meniscus
- Entrant Name: Zina Deretsky
- Membership Type: Professional Submission
- Address: Oakland, California USA
- Client: Schuering Zimmerman & Doyle
- Copyright: 2019 Level Five Graphics, Inc.
- Medium/software used: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Final presentation format: 40’x30′ presentation board for court
- Primary Audience: Jury
A young man was skateboarding on a walking path, when he had to cross a street. A police car ran the stop on the perpendicular cross street causing the plaintiff to collide with the end of the police car.
The attorney wanted to focus on the damage to the plaintiff’s knee which took him out of commission at his landscaping job.
My job was to relate the damage in a way that was understandable to the jury at a glance.