2020 Online Salon
Aspergillus Infection Causes Basilar Artery Aneurysm
- Entrant Name: Carolyn Holmes
- Membership Type: Professional Submission
- Other Contributors: Carolyn Holmes
- Address: Athens, Georgia USA
- Client: Attorney
- Copyright: 2019 Carolyn R. Holmes, MS, CMI
- Medium/software used: Photoshop
- Final presentation format: 30″x40″ Exhibit Panel
- Primary Audience: Jury
This illustration panel was created for the Defense in a Medical malpractice case.
The panel supports expert testimony explaining how aspergillus infection passes from the nasal cavity to the sinuses and thence directly through the skull bone where it can result in aneurysm some weeks later.