2020 Online Salon
Pathophysiology of ATTR-CM
- Company/Institution: INVIVO Communications
- Submission Type: Company/Corporation Submission
- Other Contributors: Janice Wong, Natalie Cormier, Lisa Qiu, Janaki Iyer
- Address: Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Client: Pfizer
- Copyright: 2020 INVIVO Communications Inc.
- Medium/software used: Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max, Adobe AfterEffects, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Final presentation format: High-definition Animated Video
- Primary Audience: Healthcare Professionals & Pharmaceutical Sales Team Members
Transthyretin amyloid cardiomyopathy, or ATTR-CM, is an under-recognized cause of heart failure in older adults. Our client needed to create materials that could be used for internal team training, as well as in conversations with physicians. This animation was developed in conjunction with an augmented reality application to educate on ATTR-CM and improve knowledge about this disease.
A high-end infographic style marked by bold colors and dramatic lighting was used to create a rich, eye-catching and informative animation. Stylized elements such as the holographic effect seen throughout the video served as a visual bridge between the animation and the AR piece, successfully achieving a cohesive look and feel across both tactics.