2020 Online Salon
Laparoscopic ventral hernia repair
- Entrant Name: Zina Deretsky
- Membership Type: Professional Submission
- Address: Oakland, California USA
- Client: Schuering Zimmerman & Doyle
- Copyright: 2019 Level Five Graphics, Inc.
- Medium/software used: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Final presentation format: 40’x30′ presentation board for court
- Primary Audience: Jury
A patient had had her ventral hernia repaired once. In the current case, the defendant had to go in and repair the same site, cleaning off some old mesh in the process. The attorney asked me to shed light on where the procedure was happening and the steps involved, being: (1) port placement, (2) dissection of old mesh, (3) reduction and finally (4) new mesh placement and suturing.