2020 Online Salon
HSDD & Treatment with Bremelanotide
- Company/Institution: INVIVO Communications Inc
- Submission Type: Company/Corporation Submission
- Other Contributors: Janice Wong, Natalie Cormier, Lisa Qiu, Brittany Carson
- Address: Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Client: AMAG Pharmaceuticals
- Copyright: 2019 INVIVO Communications Inc.
- Medium/software used: Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max, Adobe AfterEffects, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Final presentation format: High-definition Animated Video
- Primary Audience: Healthcare professionals and their patients
Hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD), is characterized by low female sexual desire and often results in personal distress or difficulty with relationships. It is a highly sensitive yet complex topic. To address both concerns, we used a mix of beautifully animated silhouette and paper cut-outs, combined with soft/elegant 3D assets. Together, this non-traditional look and feel created a compelling and sensitive video that engaged the audience on an emotional level, while also effectively communicating the core messages.