2020 Online Salon
Digesting RNA Results in Reduced Inflammation
- Entrant Name: Maya Shoemaker
- Membership Type: Professional Submission
- Address: DeWitt, Michigan USA
- Client: Solebury Trout for Resolve
- Copyright: 2019 Maya Shoemaker
- Medium/software used: 3dsMax and Photoshop
- Final presentation format: Powerpoint, Website
- Primary Audience: Potential Investors
This image is intended to simply show the MOA of RSLV-132 in the context of investor relations.
RSLV-132 is shown, including the Fc portion, the RNase, and the hinge. RNase is the part of the drug that digests RNA, which in turn leads to fewer inflammatory cytokines being produced and released.