2020 Online Salon
Decoding Cancer Immunology: Hunting Hidden Tumors
- Company/Institution: Nucleus Medical Media
- Submission Type: Company/Corporation Submission
- Other Contributors:
- Address: Kennesaw, Georgia USA
- Client: Springer Nature Ltd.
- Copyright: 2019 © Springer Nature Ltd.
- Medium/software used: Cinema 4D, After Effects CC
- Final presentation format: HD, Online video
- Primary Audience: General public
This purpose of this animation is to help people understand how scientists are using advanced sequencing technologies to decode the complex interactions between cancer cells and the immune system with the goal of developing unique treatments that boost the immune system to help the body win its battle against cancer.