2020 Online Salon
Cable-Ready Greater Trochanteric Reattachment and Repair
- Entrant Name: Wayne Heim
- Membership Type: Professional Submission
- Address: Chesterland, Ohio USA
- Client: Wayne Heim
- Copyright: 2020 Wayne Heim
- Medium/software used: Zbrush, Lightwave 3D, Keyshot, Photoshop
- Final presentation format: Marketing Materials
- Primary Audience: Surgeons, Physicians, Doctors
Task was to modernize the look of the clients marketing materials by dynamically showcasing the key features of the clients tried and true cabling system for the repair of Greater Trochanter Femur Fractures.
Illustration utilizes a modern “high-tech” feel to emphasize the “technology” behind the visibly simplistic device. The unique claw plate and cabling system represent unique key features of the device that is used to repair Greater Trochanter fractures in people with a hip implant. Special attention was placed on the level of fracture and key feature of the device so that they can be called out in other marketing materials. All aspects of the illustration were custom modeled to bring a distinctive and unique look to the project.