2020 Online Salon
Building a Bacteriophage: Enterobacteria phage 4
- Entrant Name: Benjamin Colvin
- Membership Type: Student Submission
- Other Contributors: Benjamin Colvin
- Address: Chicago, Illinois USA
- Client: None
- Copyright: 2020 Benjamin Colvin
- Medium/software used: Visual Molecular Dynamics (1.9.3), Autodesk 3DS Max (2019), Adobe Photoshop (2020), Adobe Illustrator (2020), Pixologic Zbrush (2020).
- Final presentation format: Intended to be used as a two page spread (17inchx22inch)
- Primary Audience: The audience of this project is individuals with a scientific background or a lay audience with an interest in science.
The objective of this project was to create a two page spread for a magazine that communicates science to a science interested audience. The communication goal of the piece is to demonstrate the lifecycle of bacteriophage T4 within the host, to highlight the structural proteins of the bacteriophage, and demonstrate the assembly of bacteriophage T4.