2020 Online Salon
Better Together – IL-15 Paired with an Antibody for Delivery
- Entrant Name: Maya Shoemaker
- Membership Type: Professional Submission
- Address: DeWitt, Michigan USA
- Client: Solebury Trout for Kadmon
- Copyright: 2019 Maya Shoemaker
- Medium/software used: 3dsMax, Photoshop
- Final presentation format: Powerpoint and Website
- Primary Audience: Potential investors
This image is intended to explain the MOA during investor relations.
KD033 is an anti-PD-L1/IL-15 fusion protein, a novel immunotherapy designed to stimulate innate and adaptive immune responses directed to the tumor microenvironment. IL-15 is an immunostimulatory cytokine that expands key tumor-fighting immune cell types. KD033 is designed to direct IL-15 activity to the tumor microenvironment of PD-L1-expressing tumors to achieve a greater therapeutic window.