2018 AMI Online Salon
Exhibit booth for Eisai at the ASCO 2018 Annual Meeting
- Artist(s): Radius Digital Science
- Contributors: Michelle Peterson, Walid Aziz, Liz O’Boyle, Elizabeth Cook, Wai-Man Chan, Jeff Dash, Allyson Scheideler, Samantha Clemens, Henry Frost; Montclair, New Jersey
- Client: Eisai, Inc.
- Copyright: © 2018 Eisai, Inc.
- Medium / software used: Autodesk 3DS MAX, Adobe After Effects CC, Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Illustrator CC
- Final presentation format: Exhibit booth
- Primary audience: Healthcare professionals
Having secured an advantageous booth location, Eisai had an opportunity to make an impact at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Conference (ASCO) this year.
In order to create a significant Sci Comm presence, we proposed highlighting their pipeline & producing a molecular aesthetic to reflect the innovation & complexity of their multiple modalities of treatment.
The strength of our approach focused on organization of message – ensuring their Pipeline Mural would be clear as well as impressive at a glance. For this reason, we lead with tumor type followed by the potential indication, then the agent’s name (denoting combination therapy where applicable).
We also featured a Pipeline animation. The first part of which announced Eisai’s collaboration with Merck; the rest brought each of the compounds in their clinical trials to life. Elegant motion graphics pulled the visual theme from the booth into the animation & strategically acted as a booth draw for HCP attendees.