** Company registration for the June 22 deadline has now passed **
An opportunity to hire the best biomedical visual expert
The Association of Medical Illustrators (AMI) is once again offering a unique opportunity to connect clients with practicing professional members of the AMI for employment. The Person-to-Person (P2P) Interviews forum is an exclusive service offered at our conferences.
This year's 67th Annual Meeting theme is "Illuminate - Exploring Ideas in Biomedical Visual Communication". The conference will have a robust program with well-recognized speakers (e.g., E.O. Wilson, Audra Geras, Ben Fry, Bryan Christie, Seth Cooper, etc.), attracting a large contingent of the AMI's membership. The P2P Interviews are of great benefit to clients, AMI members and other meeting attendees, wishing to conduct meetings for prospective employment opportunities.
The AMI's Annual Meeting is North America's premier conference on biomedical visualization. This year's venue will be the Delta Chelsea hotel in vibrant downtown Toronto, which will serve as the central hub for hundreds of visual communication leaders, consultants and buyers, who are innovators in the medical, scientific and healthcare industries.
BENEFITS TO YOUR COMPANY
- Logistics handling of interview set-up by AMI management (we will maintain a sign-up sheet with prospective members).
- Reserved private meeting room for a 4-hour block of time for client/member interviews.
- Weekly email broadcast to AMI membership with Person-to-Person posting of your employment needs, beginning in mid-April.
- 2-3 month lead time for prospective employees/member suppliers to reserve interview time with your company.
- Opportunities for you to mix and mingle with AMI members at our central social space at the conference.
- Logo recognition in the conference program and at registration.
- Meeting room signage.
- The chance to view the extensive Member Salon showcasing a wide variety of media including print, interactive and animation.
The fee for this service is only $500. Considering the typical cost of specifically targeted employment advertising (online and print ads) plus the hidden cost of time taken out of your busy schedule for logistical planning to coordinate in-person meetings,
the P2P Interviews forum is a an ideal way to meet the best candidates all in one setting - saving you time and money.
Registration is based on a first come, first served basis due to limited space.
How to Register
The Association of Medical Illustrators does not investigate nor verify the qualifications of any client or any potential employees or employment conditions described by the client. It is up to the individual AMI member to conduct his/her own investigation prior to the Annual Meeting, sign up for an interview and take responsibility accordingly.
- Visit the Online Store by clicking here.
- Choose "2012 Person to Person" which is the 2nd option on the list of items by clicking on the "Select" button on the right next to the shopping cart icon.
- Login using your email and member password (for employers who are AMI members). If you are not an AMI member, click the "New Visitor Registration" to create an account.